Each year, my organization receives tickets from the Cardinals to allow our clients to go to a baseball game. This year, because of high demand and because we got them last year, we did not get tickets. So, I sent out a request to friends who I know who have season tickets and asked if they would be interested in donating. My friend, Brent, responded almost immediately and offered tickets for Tuesday's game. I checked my schedule, asked around to see who would want to go, and made arrangements.
The seats were awesome,
as this picture shows:
And the overall view was pretty good too:
We all had a really good time and I so appreciate Brent giving us the tickets. It is a chance that the guys otherwise would not have had. I was really grateful that I was able to make it happen with just a couple days notice and that they guys could get off work with no problem!









0 comments:
Post a Comment