....without power. Yep - church was canceled yesterday. I left to go grocery shopping around 9. I had to go to Wentzville because Wal-Mart and Kroger (actually all of 47 in town) had no power. When I got home, the power was out. Michael just stopped by the office - their words of advice "pack and stay with relatives".
We spent last night with Michael's parents. I can't imagine how cold the house is now. When we got some clothes last night around 7, it was 62 degrees in the house. If it does not come back on today, the cats will need a home tonight.
Monday, December 10, 2007
23 Hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry, Gina! We had the same storm come through central MO, and thousands were without power (some still are), but luckily we had power the whole time. Lost a lot of trees, though
:(
Hope everything is better by now.
Post a Comment