Just wanted to add a couple pictures in case you were needing them! Quiet weekend here - Olivia and Mom both have a cold, so we stayed close to home. Since it snowed both Saturday and Sunday, that was yet another reason to hang around.
Have we mentioned that Olivia is a monkey. She is climbing like crazy. She was on the kitchen and dining room tables today, even though she knows she shouldn't. 



Sunday, April 13, 2008
A Couple New Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love it!! She is turning into a toddler - I love the one with her looking back at the camera in the green shirt.
I hope she feels good soon.
Gina,
Love the pics of Olivia...thanks for the info on Hong Kong. You sure do have a cutey. Thanks for visiting us over at "ladybughappenings".
Love the new look and the new pictures are just adorable of Olivia!!!!!
Post a Comment