Olivia woke up early as usual this morning. I didn't go to her right away - also as usual. When I finally got out of bed around 6:50 am, she was sitting at the gate with a pile of her blankets in front of her. I set the gate aside and sat down with her. She lifts and pushes the pile my way and says "pessant fo you Mommy" (present for you Mommy). As I respond and reached for the pile, she says "open it". Wrapped up in the blanket, I find her stuffed elephant - my present (and her beloved frog, which she quickly claimed as her own). Super sweet moment to start my Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
Love it! Happy Mother's Day!
Too precious! Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's day! God Bless, Gina!
That is so cute!
Oh, that is so sweet!!!!
I am SO behind! I loved the story, how very sweet - I can just picture it in my mind.
Happy Mother's Day dear friend, I've been thinking of you even if time is not on my side lately for emailing.
/hugs,
Kiy
Post a Comment