We had two parties for Olivia's Birthday - a family party on Sunday, Nov. 1st, the day before her birthday - all the grandparents, godparents, a bunch of cousins and a few Aunts and Uncles enjoyed tacos, corn pudding, cake and ice cream. Some even had margaritas.
Olivia got TONS of stuff and loved every bit of it. Some of the highlights were gobs of Little People princess stuff, a cash register, a voice command dump truck, two tea sets, Clifford and Dr. Seuss Books and a bouncy house:
Then on Monday, the big day we had a kid party at Monkey Joe's. Friends arrived and we played and played and played. After we were almost worn out, we drove the short trip to Aunt Julie's house for more playing, pizza, cake and ice cream.I requested "no gifts" for the second party and suggested donations for the food pantry, which Olivia collected and will deliver to the food pantry soon.










10 comments:
What a great idea for the food pantry! Loved the pic's - you could see the fun and happiness all over her face. How wonderful that you have so many family and friends that could be there.
Chat with you soon!
Kiy
Happy Birthday, sweet little Olivia! Glad you had so much fun!
Monica and Maimie
Happy Belated Birthday Olivia!! Looks like Monkey Joe's was alot of fun.
Aw, looks like a sweet birthday party. And I love that you did donations to the food pantry. We've always loved doing that as well... and the Tongginator enjoys carrying the cans in to make the delivery. Happy belated birthday, Olivia!
Happy Birthday beautiful lady
xxx
s
Happy Birthday to Olivia! It sure looks like it was a fun day!!!
Blessings,
Robin
Happy Birtday Olivia. I love the idea of the donation. I love when I read other people think the same way I do.
That is just wonderful!! Love all the photos.
Happy Birthday Miss Olivia!!!!!
Looks like 'princesses' are the three year olds theme this year! Wow ... amazing how time flies! Glad you all had a great time celebrating!
I should probably do this on FB, as you are as behind here as I am on my blog!
I just wanted to stop by and wish all of you a Happy New Year and to let you know I've been thinking of you!
Hugs, Kiy
Post a Comment