Sunday, August 12, 2007

Firsts

Hi all! We are starting to recover a bit from the marathon trip home. Michael and I are pretty much over tummy troubles, but baby still feels yucky with a cold. Well, actually more than a cold. One of our firsts, is today was Olivia's first Dr. visit. Last night, she started with a really junky cough, so this morning after church (another first) we took her to urgent care at Winghaven. Since about the third day we had her in China, I was concerned she had an ear infection in her right ear, but VERY relieved when the person who checked her ears at her medical exam very clearly stated no infection. Well, today the Dr. said she does have an infection in her right ear, so, we started an antibiotic and took a three hour nap.

Otherwise, she has generally been doing good, waking up a couple times during the night, but no crying. She will talk to herself and roll around and eventually go back to sleep. We have been out visiting a little, and have very much enjoyed all of the visitors who have come by. I think the next day or two we are going to spend time at home and try to get over this nastiness. Please come by, I am sure we will soon be restless!!!!

Another first, was our first photo shoot. On Friday morning, Aunt Pam and Katie took hundreds of pictures. I have a few that Katie took with my camera like this one:

I have a couple more firsts to discuss, but it is time to get Olivia to bed, and we are having a cat issue. Night, Gina

0 comments: