We went to Mark Twain Lake today for a trip out on the boat!
Olivia did great - she spent some time in the water, some on the raft and some in the boat and was awake the entire time. She is not actually sitting on the ledge with nothing to protect her as the picture looks - there is actually a screen behind her!
Woo hoo! Olivia is driving already!
I have posted a bunch today, so be sure to scroll down and check everything out!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Another first: Boating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is the cutest!!! Love that bathing suit!
Gina - Oliva is simply adorable. I just had a chance to read about your trip while my little one is having her evening nap. Your girl can eat, mine can sleep. HA HA.
I am so glad that she is doing so well and I think my favorite thing are those 2 front teeth!
Louanne aka PinkPunch
Gina,
It looks as if you are really enjoying this time off work to be a full time mom. Continue to enjoy your time and I really like this blog. Although we haven't seen each other much , I feel like we have.
A few more pics of you and Oliviia would be nice.
Pauline.
Louanne - you should see the other six teeth!!! You gotta be careful sticking your finger in there.
Pauline - it seems I am always behind the camera. I will try to come out now and then and get a few good pics. My sis is coming back in a few weeks and we are doing another photo shoot, so I should get some more really good ones then. Gina
She is too cute! Looks like you're all having a great time!
Post a Comment