A friend I met through the November LID room on RQ posts "Thankful Thursday" each week on her blog, discussing things she is thankful for. I love the idea, and love reading her thoughts, so I wanted to copy. Knowing full well that I could never do anything at the same time each week, I figured I would just do it when the mood strikes me and time allows. So, here goes:
1. I am thankful for Amy, Candi and Monica, my LID groupmates. They are each amazing, wonderful women and devoted mothers. There love and support over the last two years kept me sane. Even though we are all busy with our families now, they are always in my thoughts and heart.
2. My clients and staff. We had an open house at work today, and it was wonderful to see everyone enjoying a beautiful day of fun and fellowship.
3. My nephew, Jordon. He is so sweet with Olivia, and she just adores him. When I turned to him in church this morning and asked him to take her, he did not hesitate. My wish for Olivia is that she is as kind, caring and compassionate teenager as he is.









0 comments:
Post a Comment