Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pictures from Pam

Pam has been in town to celebrate Mom's birthday and took a bunch of pictures (373 to be exact).


Soon to be Godparents and our very dear friends, Cindy and Shane.










Olivia is standing unsupported and very proud of herself. She has been practicing standing a lot for about a week now.












Mama and baby






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Gina, keep posting it is great to see Olivia's smiling face. I am trying to keep my blog up to date. Its kind of hard to find the time.

Jeff & Amy

Jeff and Amy said...

Gina, keep posting it is great to see Olivia's smiling face. I am trying to keep my blog up to date. Its kind of hard to find the time.

Jeff & Amy

Louanne said...

Gina - she is so darn cute and I love all those teeth! Kiss her cheeks for me.

Louanne

Brandi said...

Olivia is such a doll!

I think I have that same sleeper (in pic 2) for our little one. Hopefully she'll be home soon so she can show it off!