
Olivia’s birthday is on Friday. While Olivia thus far is not so much into it, I am looking forward to our little celebration. Mostly, though, I am looking forward to using it as a chance to help the babies that are still at Qingliu SWI.
When we traveled to China, we took along money from another family who also adopted from Qingliu SWI. They collected the money on their daughter’s first birthday, giving me the idea to do the same. We gave the money to our guide to give to the orphanage director. If we find another family adopting from Qingliu, we hope to do the same. If not, I will send it through a contact in Guangzhou who I have used to send packages of books, clothing and treats to the orphanage already.
If you would like to help, please use the link at the right. The money goes into our Paypal account under our business name, but I will then direct it into another account.
0 comments:
Post a Comment