EDITED TO ADD A FUNNY STORY: My step-mom, who we see often, checks the blog regularly too. She asked me last night "Where did you get that black cat? Is it yours?" At first, I thought, "well geez, we have had it for like four years... HELLO" but quickly remember that Kirbi hides whenever someone comes to our house. Seriously, in four years, she had never seen her because she hides so well! She thought we borrowed a black cat for the pictures!!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy 1st Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love that top picture. What a perfect smile you caught. I am so glad I got to see her for a moment or two last night. I missed her while I was in Nashville.
Gina, love that last picture of you and Olivia, you look good in orange woman. LOL
amy
Post a Comment