In looking at the Halloween pictures below, I started thinking about how thankful I am for our wonderful friends, Brent (giving Olivia the candy) and Elaine. (Okay, well technically, family because Michael and Elaine are cousins) They are such amazing, caring people who make a wonderful life for all of the seven children in their home. They also care deeply about all their friends and family, always willing to open their home and their lives for others. Just this week, they hosted their annual Halloween party, and Elaine was in charge of the school parties for three of their kids, and, she is going to make Olivia’s birthday cake!
I am also thankful for Grammy (note to self, get a picture of Olivia and Grammy at the party tomorrow) and Grampy. They have already been our fill-in babysitter numerous times, but that is just one of the many ways their kindness is part of our lives. Although we do not ask for much, I know that no matter what, if I did ask, Grammy would find a way to make it happen. At the party last night, Grammy hung out with Olivia so that Michael and I were able to get something to eat and when it was time for us to leave, Olivia gave her a huge kiss good-bye!









1 comments:
The photos in the other posts are just too cute! Olivia just gets cuter with each new post.
Louanne
Post a Comment