Since I forgot the card with the baptism pictures at work, I figured I would at least provide something interesting to look at. So, first, check out this shirt!!! Here is the story: On Monday, my mother-in-law and I went shopping to the outlet mall in Warrenton. Our mission was to exchange some stuff for different sizes at the Carter's store. When we were finished, we decided to go to Dress Barn. Just inside the door, I see a shirt similar to this one, but I think it described a green tea. It was very cool, but certainly more than I would pay for basically a t-shirt. I looked around a bit then nearly gasped when I saw this shirt. Why, you ask? Look at the first line: Fujian Province! The last lines are pretty cool too. So, needless to say, it is now mine. Wore it to work today.
The other two are just cute pictures I found on the camera when I was getting the t-shirt pictures off.
Check out the shoes Aunt Bobbie!
Friday, October 12, 2007
How Cool is This Shirt???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Ok, after looking at the shirt for a week now think my trip to find Lily a dress for her Rosebud Dedication next Sunday is also going to included heading into The Dress Barn for that shirt, even thought it might be nice to buy one for Lily for a later Birthday?
Thanks, Amy
Post a Comment