Sunday, March 9, 2008

Around the House

It is has been a long few days at our house. Olivia has been sick since Wednesday and was the worst on Friday night. She is doing much better today, and since I had not updated in over a week, I took some pictures today.

I am so thankful that she is feeling better and the pictures prove that today she was certainly getting closer to being back to her normal self. She played great all day, but she is still not eating well at all, but we have seen improvement.

The pictures, in order are 1) Olivia on her musical chair, taken through the kitchen archway, playing with her tools. 2) I have resorted to the "water spout" hairdo in order to keep her hair out of her eyes. She will leave it in a lot longer than a barret. 3) She has been playing with Kirbi a lot lately. It is so sweet because Kirbi will love on her quite a bit. They are really becoming good friends. 4)Michael and I were cleaning out a couple drawers in the kitchen and Olivia and Kirbi climbed in. 5) I have been working on the wishes for the quilt so I took a couple pictures. Sami felt the need to be part of it all.











Yesterday, Olivia decided it was time to feed her babies. She was sitting on the floor with her lets stretched out in front of her with her baby on her legs and she was giving it a bottle. Another time, she sat in her rocking chair and gave a baby a bottle, then put the baby over her shoulder and burped it. Too cute! She also tried to put my shoe on one of her pink bears today.

1 comments:

Deb and Sean said...

Love the water spout ... Cadence is almost ready for that! Glad to hear Olivia is feeling better!