Thursday, February 28, 2008

Darling Diva





On Wednesday night, after dinner, Michael, Olivia and I were all in the living room relaxing. I was reading a book and I think the tv was on, but not certain. Olivia was playing and the next thing we know, she had her purse over her arm, her necklace on and was waiving bye and giving us kisses. She was clearly ready to leave, with or without us. We got her keys, sunglasses and phone for her just so she would be safe!

Below, I added my favorite picture from our eagle viewing days.

4 comments:

Jessica & Ryan said...

You need to contact Hallmark to put that picture of her with the cell phone on a greeting card!! Too funny!

Deb and Sean said...

Hilarious!!! The hand holding photo is just precious!!!!
That one's a keeper!

Jeff and Amy said...

That is so funny, love the one with her and Michael holding hands, too sweet.

Katie said...

she is so dang ADORABLE!!! that is a great picture.