Well, a new experience for me – I have been tagged! I am kinda excited about the whole thing. I was tagged by dear sweet Louanne at: http://www.dwimble.com/ and I am too list 7 things you may not know about me. I have used something similar as an ice breaker at work before, and it was lot of fun.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I have flown an airplane solo (meaning, I was the ONLY person in the aircraft!).
2) I love white water rafting.
3) I really, really can’t sing at all and try to avoid doing it in public at all costs. (Poor Olivia – I hope I am not a bad influence on her singing abilities)
4) My fantasy is to attend culinary school and study bread and pastry.
5) I played field hockey my freshman year in high school then they did away with the team.
6) I have been to all 50 states except Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Carolina, Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
7) I am always cold – like to a point that I use a space heater in the summer because the air conditioning at work make me uncomfortably cold.
Now here are the blogs I am tagging – all with adorable little cuties from China!
1) Morgan at http://journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/
2) Cliff at http://charlilong.wordpress.com/
3) Amy at http://themaninfiors.blogspot.com/
4) Kate at http://kes44p.blogspot.com/
5) Mama Darling at http://deshengdarling.blogspot.com/
6) Deb at http://www.questforcadence.blogspot.com/
7) Linda at http://www.petteplace.blogspot.com/
Friday, February 8, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Gina,
I laughed at the one about singing
I wont even sing in front of my
DH!! I have a horible voice, Allie
loves music sooo much!!! I hope she
enjoys singing!!! I didn't know you
had a blog!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Sindy & Allie
I knew #4 :)
I'll always cherish our visit to the CCA. If I had my undergraduate degree to do over...
Olivia's got some *great* birthday cakes to look forward to.
Ok, so I have been tagged and I hope did this right. LOL
Post a Comment