I cried and laughed at the same time. To see her so playful on her Daddy's lap is so beautiful. Gina, I wondered if you will stay awake tonight just watching Olivia sleeping! Thanks for letting us share in your joyful day. We will pray for safe travel home. The Ungers
Checking in to make sure you made it. Baby Olivia looks great. I see Michael has taken the important step of being the "good time daddy" as indicated in the smiling photo of him and Olivia playing, while Gina gets the feeding duties. Gina - make sure Michael changes diapers. We can't wait to see her!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting these, it is great to see her!!! She is such a love. Can't wait to see her in person. pam
I cried and laughed at the same time. To see her so playful on her Daddy's lap is so beautiful. Gina, I wondered if you will stay awake tonight just watching Olivia sleeping! Thanks for letting us share in your joyful day. We will pray for safe travel home.
The Ungers
michael gina
look like some very proud parents
enjoy every minute!!!
she's beautiful
Oh my goodness she is so beautiful!!! And that picture of Olivia and Daddy is priceless!!!!!
Congrats! Olivia is just beautiful
Colleen Mooney
Checking in to make sure you made it. Baby Olivia looks great. I see Michael has taken the important step of being the "good time daddy" as indicated in the smiling photo of him and Olivia playing, while Gina gets the feeding duties. Gina - make sure Michael changes diapers. We can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment