Okay, if you are needed a picture fix, here it is. I have been wanting to try to get a few good new photos. These events took place between the hours of 9am and 1pm. (insert ticking from 24) (with time out in the middle to go by my office, the bank and out to lunch with Daddy).
![]() |
| Jan 15 2007 |
Click on the picture to go to the album with all 30 of them.










2 comments:
Gina - those are so darn cute! I can't get over how many TEETH she has!! Nadia still only has 6!
Hi Louanne -
I am so glad I captured some pictures with teeth showing because that is the only way we have a clue how many there are. On Dec. 1 we had 8 (the original 8 as I call them) and I think that we have now doubled that number!
Post a Comment