That got your attention, now didn't it! Fortunately, they are two different stories, and one does not involve eating.
First, cat food. Olivia and I get home after work today and are home alone. I am standing at the kitchen counter, contemplating the finer points of turning yesterday's Chicken Marsala into tonight's Chicken Parmesan. I hear a scuffling noise and look down to see Olivia dragging the cat food container across the kitchen floor from the pantry to the food bowls as Kirbi is waiting by the bowl. She proceeds to open the container and tilts it to pour. I then offer to assist so that food does not go everywhere. I was shocked and amazed.
Later, at dinner, she is eating the Chicken Parmesan but starting to get a little bored with it. Last night, she ate steamed broccoli like crazy, so I kept it hidden tonight fearing that she wouldn't eat anything else. I was right, once I gave her the broccoli, I had to sneak bits of the chicken and noodles in. Can 15 month olds eat too much broccoli? I gave her some gas drops later, just in case.
Of course, I will have to warn Jodi tomorrow though - she also begged for a couple bites of prunes.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Cat food and Broccoli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment