Okay, so I have a new toy - a Canon Powershot SD1100IS - thanks to Mom and Roy and Dad and Jeri as my birthday present! I wanted a "purse camera" for those times that I do not want to carry the big SLR around.
I have taken and deleted a few pictures, which are great, but the other cool thing is that I can do video. The quality is not so great, but I am thinking more operator error and lack of editing skills on my part. More to come, but here is my very, very first attempt! (The video is taken in our makeshift office in the basement. The rest of the house is slightly more organized!)
On to tea... I finally got some new tea from my favorite place to shop for fabulous teas. If you want to know the name, give me your email address and I will send you a $5 coupon. I made the perfect cup of oolong jasmine tea this morning and it was amazing. It and Olivia are both from Fujian. I have her a try and she loved it too. Mmmmmmmm, as she would say.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Video and tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment