Monday, June 29, 2009

25 seconds

...is the amount of time Michael said he was gone answering the phone when Olivia when from painting her paper to painting herself. Recognizing defeat, Daddy then helped out a little. They were both pretty proud of themselves.




Later, after a few minutes with a hose and washcloth, she spend some time reading the paper.
As I was walking around the yard taking pictures of flowers with Olivia, I realized that I would have way more pictures and video of her if she wasn't naked about 95% of the time that she spends outside. My apologies to the neighbors.

6 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

She's not naked...she's dressed in PAINT!

a Tonggu Momma said...

BwwwwaaaaaHaHaHaHa! Reminds me of my Tongginator...

Shelle said...

That is hillarious! I can't show that to Mattea or I know what will happen, but holy cats Olivia is beautiful even with all of the war paint!

Briana's Mom said...

Too funny! She's at least wearing a smile. :) I love a girl with self confidence. ;)

Natalie said...

Hi Gina. This is my first time to your blog and it just cracked me up seeing this post!
She so reminds me of my daughters. The naked part and the paint part! I love it and I will definitely have to come back for a visit!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

How adorable

Happy 4th