



We ran up to Mark Twain Lake for a day on the boat today. I am shocked at how red Olivia's face is in the first pic - that is before we got out on the water. I think it is probably an initial reaction to the sunscreen - she does that sometimes. It is amazing how Olivia has really taken to the water since her swimming lessons. She has so much more confidence in the water and really doesn't care if we are near her or not.
The last picture clearly depicts exactly how much fun Olivia had in the water. That was taken while we were still coming back to the dock. She actually fell asleep on my lap, I then transferred her to the above position and finally to a lying position on another seat.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. That little ladybug lifejacket is too cute! Love the pic of her asleep.
Looks like she had quite a day- love it when they crash like that!
That looks like a blast!
Post a Comment