As soon as Lily got out of the car, Olivia wanted to hold her hand, and held it all the way into the museum.
I am so thankful that Amy and Candi are as committed to getting the girls together as I am because despite all the trials and tribulations of getting to Decatur today, it was amazing. These girls are cute beyond description together and played non-stop all day. We spent a couple hours at the Illinois Children's Museum before lunch at Monical's then on to DQ for ice cream and lots more playing. While they may not remember every detail of these wonderful times, we are planting the seeds of a lifelong friendship and connection.
I am *so* behind, but just needed to stop in and see pic's and news of Olivia. What a treat when your site opened! I loved the photos, such fun and excitement. Also, I love that the three families are still getting the little girls together, how very special for them ... and for you!
We had so much fun and Lily fell asleep within 5 minutes of leaving. LOL I LOVE the first picture because I know Lily was so excited and just keeping that huge GRIN inside I know was just bursting to come out!!!!
How precious those sweet little girls are together. What fun! What a blessing for the Mommy's. I'm hoping Lucey and I can get connected with a group here after the boys are settled in school.
12 comments:
How fun!! and the girls are sooooo darling.
hikinglorax
Oh wow! That place looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like they really enjoy being together..what a blessing!!!!
Hugs, Jill
Gorgeous!!! hugs, xxx
AWESOME! They are so cute together!
Love it!
I am *so* behind, but just needed to stop in and see pic's and news of Olivia. What a treat when your site opened! I loved the photos, such fun and excitement. Also, I love that the three families are still getting the little girls together, how very special for them ... and for you!
Talk to you soon,
Kiy
We had so much fun and Lily fell asleep within 5 minutes of leaving. LOL I LOVE the first picture because I know Lily was so excited and just keeping that huge GRIN inside I know was just bursting to come out!!!!
Just precious Gina!!! It's so
wonderful that the girls have
such a strong connection to
one another.
Have a great week!
Sindy
That is so cute!!! I love all the photos.
that's too cute
iseirinne
How precious those sweet little girls are together. What fun! What a blessing for the Mommy's.
I'm hoping Lucey and I can get connected with a group here after the boys are settled in school.
Sincerely,
Beth
So sweet!!! I love all the fun things they did at the museum.
Post a Comment