Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bloomington






On Saturday, Michael, Olivia and I drove to Bloomington, IL for a travel group get together. Unfortunately, Candi and Zoie were not able to make it because of illness. We certainly missed them. I can hardly imagine the chaos with another jumping two year old mixed in!


8 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Looks like a good time. There are some good parks in BN!

a Tonggu Momma said...

My heart melts every time I look at pictures of travel group reunions. Glad y'all had a great time... and I hope that next time everyone is well and able to attend.

Cristina said...

Glad you had fun!!! xxx

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Adorable!! Love the little tent they made for their sleep over.

Polar Bear said...

So much fun! Love the pictures!

Kiy said...

Oh, love the laughs and the smiles. You can just hear the fun! What wonderful photos.

BTW, yeah I'm still alive. Remember how all "I don't have to pack so this move will be easy" I was? Bah! There are so many tiny little things going on, and that list is a mile high. But I am thinking of you and hope to get time to email soon!

Cheers, Kiy

Louanne said...

That first photo is awesome!!! Looks like they had a blast.

Anonymous said...

They are precious!