2007

2008

2009

We are back from our trip to Atlanta and took our annual Family Day picture tonight after a little celebration with pizza delivery (which is what we had while in China) and a cake with Grammy and Grampy. Then we watched the video and took our picture. This year I put her back in the onsie that she was wearing when we met. Unlike so many of the little ones from China who are layered and layered with clothing, on that hot summer day, Olivia came to us wearing only a diaper and a pink onsie. My shirt is a different color this year - the official shirt was in the washer.
5 comments:
Oh! I LOVE these pictures!!! What a neat idea. I may have to steal - I mean borrow - that idea!! :o)
You're right on your comment, putting the room together has seemed all of this seem more real.
Love it!! Great comparisons!
I LOVE anniversary flashbacks! She has grown so much.
What a great idea! I was thinking of doing something similar next week. It'll be Li'l Empress's first b'day with us, she turns two. I am trying to make a photo collage using some pics that China Care sent us . . .
Love the pictures and the shirts are just too cute!!!
Post a Comment