Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Photos from Today









9 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the absolute joy in her first photo...

Julie said...

I absolutely adore that first photo. She's so unrestrained in her happiness - no self-consciousness for this kiddo!

Waiting For You said...

I'm not gonna show Lilly those pictures. Otherwise I will hear for days that she wants the same dress !
Olivia is so pretty !

Iseirinne
http://www.waitingforyou.be

Kiy said...

What wonderful pictures. I too love that first one, it popped up in my reader and I just knew I had to see it full size. Wow, I have to wonder what all was going on - the joy on her face is felt all the way across the country!

Thanks for sharing them with us,

Kiy

Polar Bear said...

Such a happy girl!!!

Love the pictures!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Her joy is contagious... and I'm guessing her laugh is infectious.

Katie said...

these are really cute pictures:) i've been reading your blog through "google reader" and did you know that you can't post comments on that, annoying huh? do you have pics from the wedding? i have just gotten them all from Joy and Danielle so they'll be up soon! i'll send you the link when they are. -Katie

Deb and Sean said...

What expression Olivia has ... fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Louanne said...

saw these on FB, oh so cute!