Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Part 1 - Grant's Farm



Olivia and I went to Grant's Farm today for a small get together with two other FCC moms with little ones from China. I have been looking forward to it for quite some time and am very thankful that the weather was good, making it a very enjoyable morning. Olivia enjoyed looking at the animals. The first picture is from the tram ride - she just stared in awe at the big animals. I took more pictures, but Olivia was not much into photography, so very few others even show her face.

One story - I was a bit harried with trying to keep chase of Olivia and track of all her gear. We got to the baby goats and I bought a bottle of milk for Olivia to feed them with. In a hurry, I handed it to Olivia while I gathered up stuff. It went straight to her mouth. Seriously Mom, what were you thinking? Give me a bottle of milk and I am gonna drink it!!! Fortunately, I caught it before it went in!

All in all, a good day. I am certainly glad we went and I really look forward to going back again. BTW, did you know they have free beer? :)

1 comments:

Mutha Mae said...

OH we were going to go that day but plans changed. We love GF!