As usual, Olivia wanted me to chase her around the house this evening. She runs, I crawl and when ever I catch her she laughs and yells! If that isn't good enough, we always spend a little time goofing around on my and Michael's bed. Tonight, after the typical routine: head on the pillow, pull covers up, kick legs up, repeat, I grabbed her on top of me and rolled from one side to the other and back. She laughed and laughed. Her cheek was completed pressed against mine. I did it several more time, then relaxed with her on the bed next to me. She would press her cheek against mine so that I would do it again. And she would laugh and laugh. What in the world could be better than rolling around with a sweet little laughing girl's cheek pressed against yours? Again, pure bliss - simple moments to live for.
The pictures are of our super cool new toy (major thanks Uncle Brent and Aunt Elaine!) - the box the awesome kitchen came in. The drawings are by my niece, Ashley!
The pictures are of our super cool new toy (major thanks Uncle Brent and Aunt Elaine!) - the box the awesome kitchen came in. The drawings are by my niece, Ashley!









2 comments:
So true!!! That laugh of Nadia's melts my heart every time.
Very awesome post, and oh so true!!!! Hey, we have the same kitchen and Lily is really good about throwing EVERYTHING out of it. LOL
Post a Comment