Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday Evening and Monday




We had dinner at a beautiful setting on Sunday evening at the Wharf. The food and service were not nearly as remarkable as the view.

Keeping to our routine, on Monday, we started the day at the beach and pool.



While Olivia napped, Mom, Roy and I went to the outlet mall, then when we got home, we headed out for our dolphin cruise. It was pretty darn amazing!!!



There are lots more pictures in the slide show, not just of the dolphins, but one adorable one of Olivia's bottom covered in sand, her and Mommy's painted toenails and a really cool sand dollar.



(Edited to add: I have posted slide shows in the past with no problems but for some reason this one just won't load. If you click on View all images, it should take you to the show on Photobucket.)

3 comments:

Kiy said...

Great photos, looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!

Kiy

Jeff and Amy said...

So jealous right now, I need a vacation. LOL Glad you guys are having a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful and Olivia is stunning!