Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 Things Tag

Julie, over at Whatever I want it to be tagged me earlier today. I am to list 7 things about me. In no particular order:

1. I know how to fly an airplane, but haven't done it in quite a while.

2. I like a huge variety of music. My Ipod and CD collection range from Modern English to Nellie to Garth Brooks to AC/DC.

3. On that note, I can't sing at all, but still do a lot.

4. Despite the lack of recent activity, I love to cook.

5. I played field hockey in high school (for one year, then they dropped the sport).

6. For most of my life, I have had at least one cat (usually a calico).

7. And in the spirit of Halloween - my favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, especially the holiday shaped ones.

I know I need to tag some people, but just don't want to put the effort into in right now. Any volunteers?

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I was going to tag you a few days ago, but I tagged people who I figured would tag you! LOL! Interesting facts!

Julie said...

Hey Gina! You can fly a plane? Wow! Amazing stuff that we find out about each other!

You and I share the "like all kinds of music" thing. I grew up on Classical and country, then rock, blues, (some) jazz, (some) hip-hop, disco (of course!), latin music, (some) Chinese music... ohmigosh. Too much music to name.