I am late getting this up, and I still have more pictures to retrieve from my purse camera, but wanted to show the fun Olivia had on Sunday. Dad and Jeri had an impromptu gathering at their house. Olivia and I (Michael was still in Chicago) went over for the fun. They had a great big bouncy house set up in the yard. This was Olivia's first experience in a bouncy house and she LOVED it. She has really been enjoying jumping (especially on her bed, which we try to discourage) so this was a perfect opportunity to get some of that jumping out of her system.
She also loved riding on the ATV - she was so cute sitting in it with her seat belt on and her hands on her lap. She would wave to the crowd every time we went past.











7 comments:
Aww Gina, im assuming, hopefull correctly that you are with her in the photo???
I love seeing the mommies with their precious lil ones
xxx
s
That is so fun!! I love the photo of her looking at you.
It looks like mommie & Olivia had a great time. I love the photos.
came to you through NiHao...clicked your profile because that picture was so stinkin cute.
Love the photo of her in the ATV. That face is adorable! pure excitement!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Great ATV shot ... love O's expression!
Love the bouncy house photo!
Great photos! Family time is so important, it's wonderful that you guys can do things like this.
Cheers!
Post a Comment