The theme for this week is "Party Time" in which I am to share a picture related to a party. I chose this picture from Olivia's 2nd Birthday party in November. The guests had all been visited with, the food and cake had been eaten and the presents had all been opened. Olivia took her new baby doll and accessories and simply went "bye bye" for a while. She walked around and then finally sat down to play with her.

I spend a lot of time capturing the smiling, silly side of Olivia, but not as much capturing the quiet, independent side that really just wants to do her own thing once in a while, even with 30 of her closest friends and family members nearby.












2 comments:
Too funny! The girl wants her privacy! Dori was overwhelmed by all the people last night and fell asleep.
Gina, how darling these shots are!
Post a Comment