This is late getting up, but on Saturday we went Christmas tree hunting with Dad and Jeri. We met them in Warrenton then took the back way to Pumpkin and Pines. While Olivia wasn't into the whole process all that much, I think she still had a good time. Her FAVORITE part though was looking at and talking to some chickens that were in a pen. Santa was there, with no line. Olivia and I looked in at Santa. We looked in again. I asked her if she wanted to go talk to him. She said no. Later we looked in again and I asked again. No again.
After the tree festivities, we ate lunch back in Warrenton then headed home to put the tree in its stand and get Olivia in the bed for a nap. We were successful on both counts.
A big thanks to Grandma Jeri for being the photographer for the day. Olivia was in an "all mommy all the time" mood so I had no chance at all to snap a picture. Had they not been along, we would have had no pictures to commemerate the occasion!
After the tree festivities, we ate lunch back in Warrenton then headed home to put the tree in its stand and get Olivia in the bed for a nap. We were successful on both counts.
A big thanks to Grandma Jeri for being the photographer for the day. Olivia was in an "all mommy all the time" mood so I had no chance at all to snap a picture. Had they not been along, we would have had no pictures to commemerate the occasion!










6 comments:
Looks like a beautiful tree!
Adorable snowgirl!
What a wonderful day! Great pic of the two of you. :)
Cheers, Kiy
Great pictures! I love her scarf & hat too.
oh what a great day and tree, we haven't put ours up yet!!!
adorable girly
xxx
s
I love the photo of you guys all bundled up! So cute!
Post a Comment