First - a Merry Christmas to all!!!
(If I were more awake, I would insert a festive holiday photo here)
The next few days will be busy around our part of the world. The festivities begin today with a trip over the river and through the woods to my dad and stepmom's house. Much merriment will ensue, and I am sure the food will be yummy. My sister, BIL and nieces will be there, along with my step-sister and her family. Just enough kids to keep Olivia well entertained!
The big day will start with our little family enjoying Christmas morning at home. After presents, we will make my traditional Christmas morning breakfast of Eggs Benedict and hash browns. Maybe church, maybe not depending upon the schedule of things. Then, to Grammy and Grampy's for more presents, more food, and visiting with Aunt Michele. Then a nap (?) before heading off to my mom and step-dad's house for lasagna, more presents, and more visiting.
The fun continues on Saturday when Micheal's extended family gets together for their annual Christmas gathering. There will be lots of people and lots of fun!
Whew. I am tired already - but that could be from the fact that Olivia and I were awake from 2am to 5am last night. I really, really dislike teething. Here's hoping for a fabulous nap today and a wonderful night of sleep for all tonight! 
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Holiday Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours! Your schedule tired me out too, lol. ;) Hope everything is fun and Miss O's teeth come in and get it done! Here's wishing you much sleep and so much more happiness.
Kiy
Merry Christmas to you and Miss Olivia! Hope the teeth come in soon!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment