Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Assignment #4


for my class was a portrait, and the instructor suggested that we not use a child, which in my case was sage advice in that Michael had to sit for about 20 minutes while I played and shot. This is what I submitted for my homework.

5 comments:

Shelle said...

Nice, I like the crop on that.

Adults are slightly easier to photograph than a squirmy todddler aren't they?

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Shelle - One of the rules of the class is that we are not allowed to crop (yet), so this is the actual whole photo.

The Tucker Troops said...

Hi Gina--

Just thought I would stop by your blog and say hello. Thank you for stopping by mine and introducing yourself. it would be great if we could meet up at a LL event. We are moving to the K.C. area in a few months but may try and get back for a picnic? Oliva is beautiful! My goodness....just adorable. I look forward to checking out your blogs.

Louanne said...

Good job.

Jeff and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.