I really do not need to say more, but I will. First, when we had Lily and Olivia in the tub, someone mentioned that they were indeed very busy girls, so for the remainder of the bath, as Olivia was pouring water from one container to another she repeated "I'm busy!" And with these pictures from the last couple days, it seems like such a fitting title.
The first three pictures are from last night. Olivia was leaving, which she does quite regularly. She came to me and asked for me to put her backpack on. She added the hat, then got her stroller (and car, as you see in her hand in the third picture) and headed down the hallway. Michael made a mad dash to the basement to get the camera so we could get these fabulous shots on the second or third trip around the house.
More busy, the fourth pic is from the office in the basement - that tub is actually an old box of toys I kept on hand pre-Olivia when nieces and nephews would visit. It is clearly now Olivia's box of toys.
The last one is the sight that greeted me when I opened the door to the bathroom a few days ago. The picture does not do it justice - there are two strollers a huge penguin, a basket of bath toys and a container of hair clips on the floor along with a potty chair, scale and trashcan. And it is a small bathroom! I remember seeing her head down the hall with the stroller and I guess I just sorta tuned the rest of it out. I had no idea all of those things had taken up residence in the bathroom until much later.
One more story I have to post so I will not forget it: When we are in the car, and Olivia gets drowsy (rarely) she will say "I tired Mommy" repeatedly if I do not answer the first time, until I say, "It's okay honey, close your eyes and go to sleep". Which, most times, she does.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I'm Busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Watch out world! This reminds me of the Tongginator at that age! LOL.
Guess Olivia won't be the only 'busy' one in the house ... yikes ... the cleanup is neverending! Oh but don't we just eat up those precious moments ....!!!!! SIGH!
Love the bathroom scene! My Kate is our little tornado, so your bathroom reminds me of home! :)
Kelly
Gina,
Olivia is getting prettier by the
day. I wish you lived closer so the
girls could get together. I love
that sweater she's wearing with
her Diapie!!!
Hugs,
Sindy
Oh my gosh, she is a busy girl! She has a lot of exploring to do. I love it. Lily is so busy as well and can be a bit on the destructive side. We lovingly call her the Pit bull in a diaper.
Oh, and after the burnt bread, i just settled for pb&j.
hee hee, trouble ahead : )
xxx
s
Oh she is so darling no matter what she is up too!
Happy Easter to your family!!!
Hugs,
Sindy
That is awesome, they are very busy little girls, love the hat!!!!
Post a Comment