







We had a great day! Olivia enjoyed her Easter basket, feasted most of the day on candy, had fun at church, played with her cousins, was an egg-hunting pro and finally passed out in my arms around 5:45pm.

We let her sleep until the end of the Master's, then tried to wake her without success. I figured we should just try to put her to bed, but that process did wake her up. After I changed her into her jammies, we went back into the living room and she ate an orange and a boiled egg. She watched tv for a while, then asked for "Star" (the Goodnight Show on Sprout) which she watches before bed. We watched a few minutes of it, then headed to bed. She didn't fall asleep right away, but certainly a lot earlier than most nights recently. She was clearly worn out from all the excitement of the day!
14 comments:
Love the photos! What a great hat too. Happy Easter to you!
What sweet pictures....darling!
Beth
love you!!! she is a doll!!!
Love the kissing photo! That is too cute. And happy belated Easter to y'all!
What a great day! Love the photos, and yes, I too love the kissing one. I really want one of Emi and I doing that, as she kisses all time.
Happy Easter!
Kiy
Gina your pictures of Olivia are beautiful.... Happy Easter
She looks really cute. Love the dress.
Oh, Gina! What sweet, adorable photos of Oliva's Easter celebrations! She is so lovely and I love her hat! How do you get her to keep it on so glamorously? Cowgirl needs to take some proper 'girlie girl' lessons from her! LOL
Great to catch up with your blog!
And thank you for your very kind comments on our blog. They are very appreciated!
Ellen (UK) xx
Great photos of your cutie! Beautiful dress and an adorable hat! Looks like it was a lovely day.
EVERYONE of these is darling!
Oh, she looks just adorable!! Love the mommy and daddy ones, just priceles:) Glad you had a wonderful Easter.
Oh sweet Olivia is so cute. Wonderful pictures and looks like you had great weather also :) Hugs to all! Candi
Just "discovered" your site through The Little Tongginator. I love it! Little Olivia is so cute. :)
wow, what a busy day olivia had. I love all the photos. These girls are getting to be so much fun.
Post a Comment