On the first two trips, we briefly talked about going to see the Blue Angel's practice at the Pensacola Naval Air Station, but our time was so limited and the weather so nice that it just didn't happen. Well, having more time and cooler weather, off we went. Walking in with the huge crowd, I saw lots of daddies with their young sons and couldn't help but giggle because this trip was ALL about me. I love airplanes, I love the Blue Angels, I love the smell of av gas in the morning... if time and money were not a factor, I would spent a lot of time in the cockpit of an airplane. And if all that were not enough, you can tell how much I love airplanes just by the fact that this post has way more pics than any other one from our trip. I took around 150!
Grammy and Grampy are standing in front of the helicopter that their son, Michael's brother Monte flew at one point in his career with the Marines.
The show did not keep Olivia's interest the entire time - she played in the seats for a while, entertaining herself.










1 comments:
My neighbor flies a stunt plane in air shows all over the country for the Air National Guard (well that's his sponsor). He's an F-16 pilot for the Air National Guard when not flying in air shows. I know the Blue Angels are in some of the same air shows. He took Tim up and gave him one of his wild rides and Mattea still talks about it.
Post a Comment