Sunday was generally overcast and windy and not really warm enough to don swimming suits and go to either the pool or the beach. We did spend a little time hanging with the gulls and playing in the waves. There was also a lot of foam that made for a good time. Later in the day, we took a drive through the state park then had dinner at The Crab Trap.









5 comments:
Looks like a GREAT time!!
Looks like a fabulous day! I love your pictures.
Those are my favorite days at the beach...overcast and windy! I love the sea spray, and the wonderful smells of the water :)
Terrye in FL
Great photos. Olivia has such a great smile.
Windy and overcast at the beach is better than sunny and warm at work!
Great photos. You picked the perfect outfit of Olivia that day. She really popped in the photos against the gray sky.
And what fun she was having. I loved seeing her face brightening up the day!
(Love the seagull pic!)
Cheers, Kiy
Post a Comment