It was my intention to post while we were on our trip. Since that did not happen, I am posting them to the date they occurred. The first three posts are:
Back to the Beach - April 2009
Sunday in Gulf Shores
Monday - the Zoo
More to come....
Saturday, April 25, 2009
The First Three Are Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Welcome back! The beach looked gorgeous ... can you send some of that beach type weather our way???
I'm a bit behind in my reading ... but I LOVE the Easter photos ... Olivia looks gorgeous in that pink hat ... simply sweet!
I too am behind. I had to zoom back to the Easter photos - oh my, darling. Love the hat! But the pic of her zonked on top of you - told the story of the day. What a great day.
Glad the trip went well and fun was had by all. I need to sit down and send you an email. As soon as I can pull my thoughts together! Hopefully tomorrow, might be Saturday!
Cheers, been thinking of you - missed you!
Kiy
Post a Comment