Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing around





What a day! While eating breakfast, Aunt Bobbi called and wanted to take Olivia shopping and out to lunch. We got her packed and ready to go! Michael and I went to church then had a nice, quiet lunch out before heading home for a nap. Olivia then arrived home and she took her nap while I worked on reading my next photography lesson. Then we all went outside to plant some grass (hmmm, that doesn't sound so good.... it is that really tall grass, our neighbors gave us part of theirs because it was getting too big). New photos soon on the photo blog.

Once back inside, Olivia was playing with her newest cell phone - this one is actually charged and came with a charger (thanks Jeran!).

3 comments:

Shelle said...

She just gets cuter all of the time! Cool cell phone, is it a toy phone?

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

I love the sunglasses! Sounds like you had a nice Sunday.

Jeff and Amy said...

Love the glasses!!! Lily had Nick's phone last night which is nicer then mine of course and he said he didn't want her playing with it so I said, "here play with mommy's" I have a really cute flowered faceplate on it, she took it, bench her arm and just threw it to the side like it was junk!!!! I could not belive it, girl is gonna be spoiled!!! LOL