One other cool thing about that photo is that Olivia will now, on occasion, actually smile when told "say cheese" for the camera. She also sits down and scoots toward me whenever I am taking a picture, so we have not quite got this posing thing down yet.
Sammi, the cat, frequently escapes to the top of the climbing tower to find peace and solitude. A week or so ago, Olivia spies her up there and walks over to it and pulls up a little. I say "I wonder how long it will be before she climbs up that thing?" The answer came less than a minute later. I should have known, she can climb just about anything she wants to these days.










4 comments:
OMG~ Those are sooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Gina, just came across your blog and your lil one is soooo beautiful,
pop in to mine, and let me know if you think our girls look a bit alike
xxx
s
Poor kitty, Maddy has taken to terrorizing our cat lately too. Our poor cat is about 14 or 15 & has had many peaceful years,so I really feel sorry for our pets.
If you haven't already, go read the front page of my website. Yay!!
Post a Comment