Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Crafts

So, I am trying to make more things myself. Here are the results of this week's efforts:

This is a tutu I made for Olivia - sorry the color is off. Later I will post a picture of it on her!


Votive candle holders


Snail Valentine's

I also made Rice Crispy treats, shaped them with a funnel into the shape of a kiss, covered them with foil and put a note coming out of them so that they look like Hershey's kisses, but the picture of them didn't turn out, so you will have to just use your imagination!

1 comments:

Kiy said...

Whoa. I mean really, whoa. Full time mama, full time job, house, hubby and you have time for crafts? How much caffeine do you get each day? Obviously I need to up mine.

Love the kisses idea, too bad they didn't photo well. Love love love the pics of Olivia, too sweet. They turned out so darling (love the sweater!).

Cheers, Kiy

P.S. Check your email, we received a sweet box today!