Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hide and Seek

Olivia lured me into my bedroom this evening for a game of hide and seek. This is the first time I have played it with her, so I was just playing along and seeing what she wanted me to do. I said "I will close my eyes and you hide" and covered my eyes with my hand (sorta). I watched her run toward the window, back toward me, then to the window where she stopped and put her face against it and counted "one, toooo, tree, fiy, siks, even, ni" then turns around and runs back to me! A minute or so later, I told her I would count (as she was climbing onto my bed). I counted out loud to ten and looked over at the bed to see her sitting in the middle of it with the blanket pulled up to her eyebrows and her peeking over the top now and then. I "looked" for her then "found" her in a fit of giggles.

5 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

hee hee what a cutie : )
xxx
s

Linda said...

Sophie likes to play hide and seek but she always hides under the dining room table.

Shelle said...

So cute - I love that!

Kiy said...

Great story, so cute! I love the counting! Emi, she likes to hide and won't come out until you find her. Luckily, she only has one hiding place ... behind my shower curtain!

Cheers, Kiy

Briana's Mom said...

I love reading cute stories like that!!!