Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW

After working on it for more than a day, we finally awoke this morning to a nice blanket of snow!!! Olivia runs to the kitchen door, looks outside and yells with glee "s-no, Mommy s-no, I wan som" So I go out and get her a bowl of snow which she eats for breakfast... along with her oatmeal!


This evening, we played and did a little sledding. Daddy and Olivia were just finishing shoveling (great timing on my part) when I got home. After saying hello, in her over sized, hard to manage mittens, Olivia gathers up some of the powdery snow and "throws" it at me. It cascades to my shoe where she then brushes it off and starts all over.









8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh what fun!!!
She is such a cutie!!!!
LOVE the first pic!

Kiy said...

Great story, fab pic's! I am so impressed to see you get on the sled. That's one thing I have yet (ever?) to do. Yikes, I sure don't do snow. At all. But it sure did look like you guys were having fun! Love the snow and oatmeal breakfast. :)

Cheers, Kiy

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very cute! Looks like she had a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Briana's Mom said...

Love all the cute pics! I wish we would get some snow!

Anonymous said...

She is too CUTE in the sledding pictures. Her smile says it all!! I really miss her. Give Olivia a hug from me.

Jeff and Amy said...

How funny, looks like a blast, we have about 8 inches but still have not got Lily out!!

Finally a Family of Four said...

Olivia has to be one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen.
The pictures in the snow look great.