Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year and A New Blog

Some of you already know that one of my life's passions is cooking and other know that I have not been doing as much of it the past few years. So, to celebrate the new year, I have started a new blog as a spot to keep recipes that I try or come across and a place to keep links for food related sites.

Kiy and D, make sure you check out the introduction where I pay homage to both of you!

Recipes and Reviews

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, I love to cook and will visit your new blog! Happy New Years and cheers to your new venture!

Kiy said...

Oh my, I see I have been a bad influence. Hmmm ... I wonder who's next? hehe

Cheers, Kiy

Louanne said...

Oh it's most likely going to be me. HA HA!

I am very excited to have another cooking blog to follow.