Olivia and her new best friend! Oh, and notice the boots - I was planning on regular shoes to go with the dress, but Olivia insisted on wearing the boots!
All but the last one were taken this morning before church. The last one was after dinner tonight. Fortunately, you cannot see the mess on her shirt from the lo mein.
Oh too cute! We are still living the year of the penguin in this house, as Emi is all about penguins. I really must ask, where did you find that one? I am thinking that Emi might need one.
Oh, and yes, I noticed the boots. I actually thought that was planned. Heh.
I am so behind, I owe you an email and have been thinking about you. When I can get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time, I will email you. I promise! :)
10 comments:
Cute pictures! Is that Paz the Penguin? Maddy has really gotten into penguins lately too. She loves to watch Paz & another show Pingu.
Oh gosh,I do feel better :)!
That last pic is so precious! This just made my day!
Thanks for the fix and keep them coming! She is so beautiful. I love the boots with the dress, good call Olivia! I love that dress too- so colorful!
Oh too cute! We are still living the year of the penguin in this house, as Emi is all about penguins. I really must ask, where did you find that one? I am thinking that Emi might need one.
Oh, and yes, I noticed the boots. I actually thought that was planned. Heh.
I am so behind, I owe you an email and have been thinking about you. When I can get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time, I will email you. I promise! :)
Kiy
GORGEOUS dress!!!
Cristina xxx
Very cute...especially with the boots. I am sure you'll have more of those kind of fashion days in the future!
Gorgeous girl and great boots!!!!
Olivia is sooo cute
xxx
s
Holy Cow - she is cute!! And NEVER deny the boots. Boots are awesome! (that's from Miss N)
Love the boots and yes I needed a picture fix!!!!!!
Post a Comment