Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random Acts of Cuteness

Here are a few pictures I found on the camera while I was looking through the new year photos - all are from the last week or two.






7 comments:

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Gina,

Olivia, is getting cuter by the
minute, I just loved all the new
pics of her!! I hope your all
doing well!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hugs,

Sindy

Kiy said...

Oh, love the pic's. Especially the one where she is all tricked out. Emi would be right there with her, it' all about the accessories!

Cheers, Kiy

Jeff and Amy said...

Lily and I agree, Olivia is Adorable, Lily kept saying her name and saying "cute"

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more! ADORABLE~

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Happy Year of the Ox to You! YOur 2 year old celebration looks a little like ours from Sat, lots of kids & parents everywhere!

I love the top picture with the boa.

Louanne said...

That is just so cute. I just want to hug her!

Shelle said...

So cute!

I still love the boa scarf, must make one! I see someone else loves to do dishes, Mattea could spend hours "washing" them.

Happy New Year!