Last year I posted my all time favorite photograph from our wedding and told a bit of the story behind it. While this photo is not nearly as good - I still like it a lot. And, as a way to recapture some of the memories of that wonderful day, I will tell some of it's story. This picture was taken the moment we walked into the reception from the wedding - about 15 or 20 minutes behind our guests. You only get to see a bit of the wonderful decorations here, but the story about them is that they were a repeat! A friend got married eight days prior, on New Year's Eve - we shared the expense of buying the decorations and helped put them up and then left them up through the week for our wedding. We each had our own personal touches and it worked out great.
After Michael and I made our "grand" entrance to "Winter Wonderland" being played, we greeted guests as they arrived, then went on to have a wonderful evening.
This is fun, I wonder what picture and story next year will bring!












12 comments:
Happy Anniversary Gina and Michael!!!!
How neat. I really wish we could have been there. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I thought you guys had been married a long time. You're still newlyweds, awww.
This is a beautiful picture@ Happy Anniversary!
Great photo- photos don't have to be prefect it's the feeling they convey that make them great! And I love winter weddings!
Whoops I hit something other than enter- I meant to add Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love the story and decorations.
Happy Anniversary! Sweet picture!
Happy Anniversary, I love the picture and the story. Wow, you guys really are newlyweds! Hope you guys have a wonderful evening.
Kiy
Oh, and btw, when you get a chance ... you've been tagged. :)
Gorgeous! Best wishes for many more happy years!
How lovely! Happy Anniversary! I am off to see last year's pics!
Post a Comment