Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Great Giveaways!

So, I see giveaways pretty often on websites, and if the product really interests me, I enter. You can usually get an extra entry for blogging about it, which I rarely do, but this time I must because I really, really want to win both of these:

First, over at Simple Mom (which is a fabulous site even without this cool giveaway) she is giving away Choffy - a brewed chocolate drink. It sounds wonderful and I would love to try it. Go to this post for details on the giveaway.

I do not know how people find these cool things - but this looks awesome: Red Sox Mommy
is doing a giveaway for

The giveaway is in this post - I would really love this stuff to have fun with Olivia!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you win. both sound really fun. Isn't it nice there are so many generous hearts in Blogville!

Kiy said...

I hope you do too. I was going to do the bloggy giveaway thing this time around and then forgot to get the item I was going to giveaway. Ah well, next time for sure!

Both those things look very fun indeed.

Cheers, Kiy

Louanne said...

Those look so cute!